Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Now Accepting Fall Consignments

We are now taking fall type clothing. Longsleeved shirts, light sweaters and jackets.
We always accept toys and books too. Some highlights we have in store for consignment are;
A beautiful wooden highchair, children's outdoor swing, 4 different potty's, including a fold up travel potty seat, we also have a travel bassinet, and various bouncy seats for infants.

Our first barefoot books order arrived today, they are beautiful! One of our favourite lines of books. We also got in a bunch of consignment books to choose from as well.

Diaper workshop friends, we promise to have a date in the next week! We are just waiting on our arrival of swaddlebees fitted diapers. Stay Tunned!

Have a great week everyone, We have AC ;)

5 comments:

hammygirl said...

I can't wait for the SB fitteds to arrive! Is it wrong that I am soooooo excited?

Little Me said...

No it's not wrong at all! kristina and I both have a very major diaper addiction! What size are you after, cause I just brought in the newborn. I can get any size if you like ;)

Reesh said...

Ummm, I'd like to look at that wooden high chair as I've been looking for one for ages! I'll try to make it down tomorrow...

hammygirl said...

Probably newborn for now - I'll have to come in and look at them when they arrive. :) He's only just over 10lbs now.

Little Me said...

They should be here any day!